Brookfield’s relationship with their previous supplier ended and they decided to put the contract out to tender. Specific issues needed to be addressed, including:
- creating a positive first impression for visitors
- acting as ‘ambassadors’ for the client, as well as representatives of Ultimate Security
- ensuring the safety of all staff, residents, guests, and visitors
- maintaining agreed standards of presentation
- managing an efficient Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (TUPE) process to ensure the smooth transition of officers
- being polite, friendly, and helpful in all dealings with staff and visitors – 24/7
- supporting the many different services offered within the building
- managing handoffs to various parts of the building efficiently.
Why Ultimate Security?
The management at 20 Canada Square had previously worked with Ultimate Security and, following a bid process, Ultimate was awarded the contract. It was imperative that immediate issues were addressed – specifically, the TUPE of the existing staff to Ultimate Security. This part of the project was completed efficiently and seamlessly.
Zoe Varian, Brookfield’s General Manager confirmed that she has been very pleased with the level of service provided by Ultimate Security –
“Ultimate has always proven to be an excellent security provider (to work in partnership with) for our premium assets in London. Led by an elite management team, they are professional, committed and consistent in their approach.”
Zoe has also been reassured by the weekly site visits from Ultimate Security’s contract manager, as well as the input she has had into the ongoing training programme for Ultimate’s security officers. Zoe says that Ultimate retains the drive and aspiration to fulfil their promises, and their obligations to Brookfield. She concluded –
“They continually evolve to meet the ever-changing face of business continuity in our industry, and for this reason they are first choice.”
Ultimate Security has agreed a comprehensive relationship management programme with the client, including:
- monthly operational meetings – based on a review of Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- quarterly strategic reviews – the Joint Leadership Board discusses any commercial and strategic issues
- annual security and progress reviews
- regular security updates
- an ongoing programme of mystery shopping and penetration testing.
About Ultimate Security
Ultimate Security is one of London’s leading private security companies. Our name is associated with prestige security assignments and we provide excellent customer service to clients.
Our reputation as the ‘go-to’ provider for security, reception, front of house, and other services, is built on our core strengths, including:
- industry expertise and track record
- skilled personnel with market-leading training
- professionalism and quality of service
- innovation and adaptability
- an outstanding approach to relationship management and client care
- full industry accreditation.
“Our aim is to be the supplier of choice for prestige and high-risk locations in London.”
Paul Harvey, Director, Ultimate Security