Our client is the owner of six self-contained buildings set in 2.2 acres in the heart of the City of London. Their portfolio includes the iconic Tower 42 – one of the tallest structures in the City. Completed in 1980, the building has 42 floors, with approximately 320,000 square feet of space.
Tower 42 is a 24-hour office building incorporating multi-disciplinary and multi-national tenants – 3,500 people in total. Apart from office accommodation, the complex also contains restaurants, a health club and offers many other services. The client has been working with Ultimate Security for a number of years.
The client wanted to ensure that Ultimate would meet their security requirements. These included:
- creating a positive first impression for visitors
- being polite, friendly, and helpful in all dealings with staff and visitors – 24/7
- ensuring the safety of all staff and visitors
- acting as ‘ambassadors’ for the client, as well as representatives of Ultimate Security
- maintaining agreed standards of presentation
- being responsive to changing market demands
- supporting the many ‘hotel style’ services offered within the building
- managing handoffs to various parts of the building efficiently.
Why Ultimate Security?
The owners of Tower 42 decided to continue the close working relationship they had with Ultimate Security. They were satisfied with our expertise, the high standard of our officers, and the services provided.
Barry Rushmer, General Manager at Tower 42, wanted to work with a security partner that would operate collaboratively with them. Above all, the provider would need to be adaptable and willing to respond to change, to aid the smooth operation of the building. Barry said –
“I find Ultimate the most approachable, collaborative and flexible security guarding company I have dealt with during my career. Always available at the highest level if need be, to help and listen to the special and diverse requirements that every property inevitably has.”
Barry confirmed that the contract with Ultimate Security – which has been in place for more than four years – has proved very beneficial for Tower 42. He told us that Ultimate Security is –
“…professional, dependable and totally reliable. What they say they will do, they do.”
Ultimate has agreed a comprehensive relationship management programme with the client, including:
- monthly operational meetings – based on a review of Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- quarterly strategic reviews – the Joint Leadership Board discusses any commercial and strategic issues
- annual security and progress reviews
- regular security updates
- an ongoing programme of mystery shopping and penetration testing.
About Ultimate Security
Ultimate Security is one of London’s leading private security companies. Our name is associated with prestige security assignments and we provide excellent customer service to clients.
Our reputation as the ‘go-to’ provider for security, reception, front of house, and other services, is built on our core strengths, including:
- industry expertise and track record
- skilled personnel with market-leading training
- professionalism and quality of service
- innovation and adaptability
- an outstanding approach to relationship management and client care
- full industry accreditation.
“Our aim is to be the supplier of choice for prestige and high-risk locations in London.”
Paul Harvey, Director, Ultimate Security